fondamentale, senza saperlo non riuscivo a dormire la notte :asd:

2.     +1   -1

Pericolo della Rotta Maggiore

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Below is Vice Admiral "Pink Rabbit" (Oda's joke). According to Oda, she was one of the candidates of the new Admirals.
    She says, "Hehehe... Be more frank with me." Michiyo Kogure (Japanese actress) is her model.
    Reader: Hi, Oda. When will "Pink Rabbit" appear?

Oda: What?? Pink... Rabbit...? Well..We have 3 admirals such as Kizaru, Fujitora and Ryokugyu (Green Bull)...
    Ah! That reminds me. You must be talking about that person who is Vice Admiral and was one of the candidates of the new admirals!
    OK! I'll show you. She is "Pink Rabbit."

6aDWuxD

Pirate flags of the supernovas

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    xbovGOJ

CXMVCtr

fRzk4oq

HKATWpE

gU3LHd1

hEwB2Ts

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    www.s-manga.net/omf/omf_978-4-08-880069-1.html

5.     +1   -1

Pericolo del Mare Orientale

Group
    Imperatori
    la terra del judo, Tokyo.... ma anche un po' Castrocaro Terme!

Status
    la cover sotto alla sovracoperta è grandiosa, ma il retro del volume è anche superiore!
    ci sono solo immagini col soldatino, prese dal flashback di rebecca!
    veramente molto bello come retro!

6.     +1   -1

Pirata Famoso

Group
    Supernove

Status
    Grazie ragazzi :)

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (ilmala @ 4/6/2014, 03:18) 
    la cover sotto alla sovracoperta è grandiosa, ma il retro del volume è anche superiore!

Io invece l'ho interpretato come un mega spoiler prima ancora di leggere il volume :asd:

8.     +1   -1

Pericolo del Mare Orientale

Group
    Imperatori
    la terra del judo, Tokyo.... ma anche un po' Castrocaro Terme!

Status
    CITAZIONE (danilevicus @ 4/6/2014, 14:00) 
    CITAZIONE (ilmala @ 4/6/2014, 03:18) 

Io invece l'ho interpretato come un mega spoiler prima ancora di leggere il volume :asd:

Ms guarda, qui in giappone chi legge il volume solitamente si è letto op su jump, quindi non si spoilera nulla, inoltre solitamente i giappi non spogliano il volume, ma anzi lo incartano per non far vedere cosa leggono!

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    LOL! In una sbs hanno fatto notare Pandaman e Mugi in versione nani! Bello bello :D

jpg 20d3e0330987121 00828d330987139 1dfd90330987155 bda8e2330987172 3701a2330987195 9ad254330987220 6aafce330987244 8c7c5a330987257 815d82330987270 a6e5a6330987286 7e6d02330987303 f60ab9330987350 e990f4330987380 f25bac330987404 78563b330987427 9b22ae330987449 jpg 322deb330987495

10.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    Correzioni volume:

- First one on chapter 732, they changed Trébol symbol for Diamante symbol.
    jO6kU0U 6T6zyzj

- Second one on chapter 742, on Leo´s text in last page.
    kZi3ZbW BIkEuy5

- Oh, and they changed the number on this fighting fish's head, too.
    YefaF7p

11.     +1   -1

Pirata Famoso

Group
    Supernove

Status
    Nell'Sbs in cui ci sono i Mugiwara-nani, con chi è Tsuru?

Grazie ancora ragazzi :)

12.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (fabio.p90 @ 5/6/2014, 19:09) 
    Nell'Sbs in cui ci sono i Mugiwara-nani, con chi è Tsuru?

Se ho capito bene a quale immagine ti riferisci, quello non è un disegno di Oda, o almeno penso sia così. Non si capisce chi sia quello.

Tti2uno
    CITAZIONE
    Reader: Haaaaaaaaaai! As Odacchi’s replacement I will begin it on my own. Today too, let’s start it full of energy!! Now then… 1 , 2! “SOS!!”
    Oda: Heeeeeeeelp! Someone!! Doji-kko ringo ame* is drowning!! SOS! SOS! IT’S SBS!!
    *The pen name of the fan who sent in this question

Reader: Odachi, I’ll forgive you.
    Oda: Oi oi!! Somehow I might have slipped up!

Reader: Good evening! I fell in love with Cavendish at first sight. There Odachhi! Do you want to know his birthday right away…? Caven -> Cabbage -> Vegetable -> August, 31st How will that be?
    (caben -> cabeso (cabbage as above) -> Vegetable written as “yasai”. Now, the japanese write August as 8th month, with the chinese pronunciation being “ya” and for 31st , 3 is written as “san” and 1 is written as “ichi”. Well, I’m stumped how they got “sai”…)
    Oda: Uuuuuuhh… Mmmmm… (not really thinking) Fine. (Doesn’t really matter)

Reader: In Chapter 731, during SOP operations purpose explanation scene, there are dwarf Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, Nami, Brook, (Pandaman) among the dwarves!! What does that mean?! Since it’s something from my favorite Oda sensei, it must have a deep, deep meaning, right? If you don’t tell us, (Pen Name) I’ll start the SBS.
    Oda: The SBS has already begun!! Now then… Ahh you must have a good eyesight, eh? Huh? No? It was like a challenge to the fans that they won’t be able to find it. They found it.
    Source: http://orojackson.com/threads/one-piece-volume-74.3421/

yXPYbpj
    CITAZIONE
    Reader: For Fujitora’s birthday is August 10th alright? (8) Fuji (10) tora
    Oda: ummm~~~ (pretends to be troubled) uumm~~ (pretends to be troubled) Zzzz (fell asleep) Haa!!! (woke up) It’s alright. (whatever is okay)

Reader: Odacchikonchi! Does Fujirora take after Katsu Shintarou-san who played in ‘Zatoichi’ (literally is Katsu Shintarou his model,meaning whom Oda had in mind when making Fujitora) I don’t know of that person myself but Mommy and Daddy told me.
    Oda: Yes, that is correct~ Because our generation is this way, I feel that there can be no other ‘KatsuShin’ but I can in no way know what the young boys think these days. There are many new movies also named 'Zatoichi'. Originally it was the actor Katsu Shintaro; It was made up from the stories of a certain sub-character, it was a tv movie but it also a very popular drama series, with more than 100 episodes. Okay,do you understand now? Get it?! [text of the remaining answer is faded so cannot be translated]

Reader: Oda sensei, when is Marine Admiral Momousagi [Pink Rabbit] appearing? Sexy Dynamites Momousagi will blow everyone up. No, I doubt the bombarding rumors! I'm waiting to no longer be able to sleep at nights (the wait has made me sleepless?).
    Oda: MOMOUSAGI??? eeerm.. Right now the Admirals are Kizaru.. Fujitora.. Ryokugyuu.. Momousagi??? Aaa, that person,right.. I have m-many Vice Admirals. She was a candindate for Admiral that person, right? M-many vice admirals… Well,let me show you already. (this is) Vice Admiral Momousagi (and the arrow points to picture). The remaining of the answer, Oda speaks about the person being young & beautiful (Pink Rabbit) but she's not a model and such, sentence is hard to translate.
    Source: http://orojackson.com/threads/one-pi...-6#post-154948

CITAZIONE
    Difference of the lengths of Sugar's skirt
    J7kCpe7

Another one on chapter 735, Oda forgot to draw Zoro‘s scar on his eye.
    YZlTPHjmoXAsQi

13.     +1   +1   -1

Pirata Famoso

Group
    Old Star

Status
    fortunatamente vengono modificati certi errori... comprare i volumi è sempre meglio.

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    Copertina in HQ di redon
    http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/33218/5081ce332176708.jpg
    http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/33218/1bc2c4332176312.jpg

Altre traduzioni delle SBS:
    bbsVFV6
    CITAZIONE
    Reader: Oda kun! Yesterday I was wearing underpants on my head with my sister and playing, how about you too Oda kun? The way to do it is to wear underpants on your head and say “I’m not going to forgive them for not wearing underpants!” try it! It’s really fun!
    Oda: Sounds fun!! Like “Wow!”. STOP! You have no style! No style!

Reader: Robin’s hands are beautiful. Please let me rub with them/play with them*?
    *This guy probably has a things for hand, like how people have foot-fetish.
    Oda: Are you a pervert?! Really, try harder! Recently the PTA has been really angry about this corner. Please stop questioning my dignity.

Reader: Oda sensei, which is the most heartbreaking scene that you have done? Please tell me.
    Oda: Ooooo. Eee… It’s like this. What is seriously good about this talk? For me, there were a lot of scenes that moved me to tears. Drawing them is always difficult and so is getting up and walking away after. To say the number one heartbreaking scene or the number one difficult scene to draw, as I remember, was near the end of the Alabasta arc where Vivi continues to scream “Please stop fighting!” (in volume 23). But I don’t remember clearly. I wonder if that was it…

Reader: Question. If Marco’s penis broke, will it regenerate?
    Oda: Yes. His penis will regenerate. HEY!!

H6FHW7K
    CITAZIONE
    Oda: Well, sorry, but I lost the letter that contained the question (sweating). I received a request to draw the Worst Generation Jolly Rogers, but I lost the original letter while drawing. Excuse me. But, I will answer the letter. Thanks for the request, I did not draw those already shown.

Oda: So that's that! SBS Complete!!!
    See you again in the next volume!!!

28 replies since 22/4/2014, 17:13   805 views