WHAT'S THE ONE PIECE

IN ENGLISH

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Pelapatate

Group

Status
    Hello everyone, I’m Daniel Pervaiz and I’m GOING TO BE THE BEST SCIENTIST IN HISTORY. Today, Friday, September 23, 2022, I’m going to tell you what ONE PIECE is.
    So first of all I would like to update you in the situation that we are in, that is, the new and latest saga has just begun and will probably end, in my opinion, between 5 and 7 years.
    I know it would seem 3 years, from what is stated by the interviews of Echiiro Oda, the author and designer of One Piece and the greatest mangaka in history. But in reality the situation would seem confusing to everyone because in the many interviews made, many of the times the dates stated are not corresponded in the manga.
    And in addition there is a lot to tell, but really a lot!
    Forgive me if I’ve been so vague, but only the true fans of one piece can understand this.
    Then we begin to finally tell what is the One Piece.
    Then you remember the magical palace in Marijoa where IMU appears in the pangaea hall.
    Well know that pangea is a topic that is addressed at the third grade in Italian schools.
    In essence, it is all the lands that emerged united in a single continent.
    Why call a pangaea room?
    And then I’ll tell you that in the new era, the straw hat era, the characters we will meet will be very, very strong.
    I’ll tell you what, they’ll be able to move the islands.
    And not only will I also tell you that probably the world government was the main cause of what is the current situation of the world of One Piece.
    The world government wanted to stand at the center of the world!!!
    Do you remember Enies Lobby?
    The flag burned by the Mugiwara?
    Exactly that flag is the symbol of world government and, all the lines of the design come together in one place that, symbolically would be the world government.
    Why such a flag?
    Well because simply the flag represents the 4 cardinal points and therefore the whole world.
    And I’ll tell you more and that is, that the situation of separation of the land caused separation of the people and therefore hatred, war and conflict. The world government struts around to be the main advocate for peace, that is, to eliminate pirates, when it is the main cause of all this. While pirates wanted to seek freedom and it would be good because if not you can not consider yourself a man in the situation in which the world of One Piece is presented. In fact all this makes you feel pain and you don’t know what to do, you find yourself without a dignity but it is precisely here that freedom is sought. And to which one becomes pirates.
    That said, the pirates will defeat the world government and unite all the islands in a single continent like pangaea.
    What about the All blue?
    Does that name ring a bell?
    Well in this case the first to come to mind will be that rounded Sanji’s coat.
    The sea that contains the fish of all the 4 seas, this is his dream, Sanji’s dream.
    Apparently everything ends here, the ONE PIECE is...a set of lands united in a single block, precisely ONE PIECE.
    Rufy will be the King of all seas united as well.
    Wars will end because all peoples will share a single land precisely the One Piece.
    Finally Luffy is the King of Pirates, that is, the freer man in the world, will be able to travel in the All Blue without being kicked out of the navy. And it does not end here for Luffy and his crew because it was the sea, which embraces all the united land and Luffy is the main king of this free world, of One Piece. That said, if it is not clear everyone will be free, but Luffy even more being the King of Pirates.
    And you may wonder, how will it be possible for all those people to live together?
    The answer lies in Luffy, thanks to him!
    Although when they were separated they sought freedom, Luffy is the freer person.
    He is the personification of freedom!
    And that doesn’t mean that everyone can do what they want without looking after others.
    Why would this go against the Bellfreedom, just as it did in world government, it has put itself at the center without looking after others.
    While Luffy is the exact opposite.
    That said I can’t go further, I stop here, I told you what is the One Piece in my opinion, but be careful that I am a scientist, the magaka should be Echiiro Oda. So he will tell what the One Piece is in his extraordinary manga!
    😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

0 replies since 25/9/2022, 13:21   28 views