1.     +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    Primi spoiler:
    CITAZIONE
    -BB defeated Law
    -Aokiji is the tenth captain of the Blackbeard Pirates.
    -We have a fight between the former protege “Aokiji” vs Garp
    -Break next week due to Golden Week

2.     +1   -1

Pericolo del Mare Orientale

Group

Status
    aggiungo il dettaglio che Law è cmq vivo e garp sembra dominare lo scontro anche se non sconfigge ancora Aokiji

3.     +1   -1

Conosciuto nel Nuovo Mondo

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Logan_alle_Hawaii @ 18/4/2023, 12:05) 
    aggiungo il dettaglio che Law è cmq vivo e garp sembra dominare lo scontro anche se non sconfigge ancora Aokiji

Un dettaglio non da poco! Ho appena dato un'occhiata su Reddit e questo è quanto. Magari avremo più informazioni nelle prossime ore o, alla più brutta, domani.

4.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    Riassunto by Redon:
    hapter 1,081: "10th Ship Captain: Kuzan".

Color Spread in the cover. We can see Straw Hat crew sleeping with bubbles floating above them.

Chapter starts where last one ended. Kuzan appears and frozes Hibari, Koby runs to help her. Then Kuzan
    goes to face Garp (the other Blackbeard Pirates are not with him).

Kuzan: "Will you be able to kill your former "No.1 apprentice" to save your current one!?
    I like how you always have done whatever you liked... Now I'm doing the same, that's why I'm following Teach!!"

Garp: "I thought I taught you to live in the present!!"

A flashback about Teach and Kuzan starts, it took place in a certain island 1 year after Kuzan Vs. Akainu
    battle in Punk Hazard.

Part of the Blackbeard Pirates arrive to the island and they see some of their nakamas frozen (San Juan Wolf,
    Vasco Shot and Doc Q). Blackbeard Pirates enter in a bar and see Kuzan, then they drink and get along.

Lafitte whispers Teach to kill Kuzan and take his power for the crew. Kuzan hears it and gets angry, ready
    to fight against them. But Teach apologizes for Lafitte's words and offers Kuzan to join him instead.

Teach asks Kuzan about “the man with the burn scar" because it seems that man has the remaining Road
    Poneglyph. It is said that “the man with the burn scar" rides on a black ship and he can create whirlpools to
    sink his enemies in the sea (we can see the silhouette of a ship while both talk about him).

Shiryu: "Maybe that “man with the burn scar" works for World Government. It won't be a surprise if World Government keeps one Road Poneglyph with them to prevent pirates can reach One Piece.'

Kuzan denies knowing anything about that man.

Kuzan: "Umm... Maybe I'm that man!! Seriously, my only memories about Poneglyph are at Ohara. If I'd have seen a red stone there, I'd have remembered it..."

Flashback ends, Garp Vs. Kuzan continues. Kuzan uses his attack "Ice Ball" on Garp (like he did with Whitebeard in Marineford). But Garp breaks the ice easily.

Then Garp grabs Kuzan's head and uses a new attack.

Garp: "Those who hesitate are weak!! "Blue Hole" - Kanji mean "Fall to Seafloor")!!!"

Garp smashes Kuzan's body and splits the ground with his fist. Kuzan's entire body fall into the ground.

Cut to Winner Island, Law has been defeated. Teach is panting with blood on his face, he's deciding what he
    should do now.

Teach: "Zehahaha!! What should I do with his power!? Should I use it or... Maybe should I sell his power!?"

Bepo sees what is happening with his captain. Bepo then takes a special medicine that Chopper gave him.
    This medicine lets Bepo turn to Sulong form. Bepo looks badass in Sulong form, he's like a huge polar bear.
    We can see Bepo Sulong in one full page panel.

Bepo attacks Teach before he can steal Law's power. Then Bepo takes Law into the sea. In a huge spread,
    we can see that "Polar Tang" has been destroyed and the rest of the Heart Pirates are in the sea or lying on
    the ground...

Narrator: "At Winner Island in the New World... The pirate Trafalgar Law and his Heart Pirates have been “defeated"!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week for Japanese Golden Week (full Shonen Jump magazine won't be
    published).

5.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    RAW

6.     +1   -1

Pericolo del Mare Orientale

Group
    Old Star

Status
    mi sfugge il perchè Aokiji aiuti BN sinceramente ...

7.     +1   +1   -1

Conosciuto nel Mare Orientale

Group
    Supernove

Status
    Io continuo a credere che sia un infiltrato della sword..
    Oppure ha trovato negli ideali di tech qualcosa di simile ai suoi..

6 replies since 17/4/2023, 19:56   90 views