wRFzjHB

Data di uscita: 2 Ottobre 2015
    Capitoli: 10, dal 786 al 795
    Numero di pagine: 200
    Titolo: Lucy!!

SBS by Micchan212, OJ e Galaxy 9000:
    4fc2ccb013
    --Page 1--
    reader: Hey...Odacchi...!! It's a story that hasn't anything to do with you...
    A moment ago in a side street of the direction of my right hand, did I just get to see papa in need, with him being weak!?
    Tatata--- (Running Odacchi!) ---Yay!!! \(^o^)/ A big wish~~~!
    The SBS begins * I did it!!! I could say it!
    by Ayataro
    Oda: -----? Strange~~~I don't see a papa in need anywhere...
    Aah!! The SBS already begins!!
    Damn,was I deceived? But it's okay!!
    A papa in need being weak and all, doesn't exist...!

reader: The "Nico" in Nico Robin...could it come from the fact that she has two big busts?
    by Hiromu
    Oda: No, that's not it.

reader: Hello, nice to meet you. It may comeout of sudden, but please teach me how to draw the shapely body of the female characters! Please, how you draw the busts, too. <3
    P.N. If there's no bread, isn't it good to eat roses
    Oda: Yes, hello. Time for the SBS drawing lesson. The proportions of a woman consist of three ○ and one x.->
    Please draw while thinking it through that way. Well, that's it. Bye.
    (If I draw this body permanently, I'll get letters of criticism by female readers, but it's good to live with a strong heart forward.)

8e03a15863
    --Page 2--
    reader: In volume 74, on page 39,there were some of Doflamingo's underlings standing and being very calm in an elevator. When I was a child, I was told be calm in an elevator, but are these underlings follow this rule, too?
    by Hiromu
    Oda: Hm, becoming calm. Why is it so? It's the interesting room (of air). If you poop, it's quite the biggest accident.

reader: Within the Strawhat crew, it's of course Sanji's food that's the best, but whose else is delicious as well?
    Firstly that, and what's each Strawhat's strong point in terms of cooking?
    P.N. It was me who made Kamakiri-ondori [kamakiri - mantis; ondori - cock]
    Oda: Good, I'll show you each's strong point in cooking.
    Luffy: raw meat on a plate; Zoro: Sashimi; Nami: chicken roast, orange sauce; Usopp: Fish&Chips
    Chopper: mixed juice; Robin: cooked things, paella; Franky: barbecue; Brook: churrasco, food
    Sanji is especially strong in cooking seafood, but well, he's generally good. He's also doing the upbringing, but if he has to let cook someone else, it's seriously Nami, Usopp and Robin who are doing th job. The other members are only cutting, frying, and mixing, to that degree.
    And, Nami's food is also for her nakamas liable to costs.

7387ecb985
    --Page 3--
    Oda: Play corner!! P.N. by Yucchan's papa, search the mistakes! Thank you very much! So, try to find 7 mistakes!
    The answer is on the bottom, but do puzzle while covering it.

c3a885b77e
    --Page 4--
    reader: Odacchi!! It's so out of sudden, but give the top executives of the Donquixote Family, Trebol, Diamante and Pica, a cosmetic surgery shot by Sanji. I want to see all three being good-looking!!
    P.N. soft baka
    Oda: Yes ...

reader: The powers of the Donquixote executives in the Dressrosa arc..."ton ton -> kilo kilo" "beta beta -> doru doru" "buki buki -> supa supa" "pamu pamu -> bomu bomu", are they of a higher tier than those of the Baroque Works members?
    from Taoka S43
    Oda: Powers of a higher tier exist indeed, for now it's the following 4.
    ton ton > kilo kilo ; hie hie > yuki yuki ; magu magu > mera mera ; buki buki > supa supa
    And there're some more of the same sort, and such that are rather doubtful, but it's also a question of who is using the fruit and how. And the strength of a fruit doesn't equal the strength of the character.
    You can never know which fight will occur, and how it ends.

af4c1bdd5d
    --Page 5--
    reader: Odacchi!! Hello. w The birthday of Hiluluk (the doctor), could it be made this way: January [1 be read 'hi', like in Hiluluk], 4+8 = 12, so January 12...how's that?
    P.N. ha-P haru ka
    Oda: Now Hiluluk!? But you ne, if you decide it that easily...it's good!! ^^b Yes, it's decided.

Now mina-san, please listen for a moment! The SKCMK corner~~!!
    When it comes to birthdays, everyone of you decides about it quite freely, huh? That's not bad, but I'm honest, it really doesn't matter with the birthdays (upps, I did say it...).
    But, let's come down for a moment, I have responsibly searched for all the decided birthdays until now, so you can find the "birthday calender" at the end of this volume. Please take a look (p. 190).
    I really did it...Before I got this letter. "There's no character with the same birthday as mine". And so on. That's why I say, let's complete the calender!!
    You tell me the character who should have your own birthday. Let's do it so that everyone gets a chance.
    I don't check it!! Everyone fills in the blank spaces how he/she pleases, and propose a birthday for each character.
    I guess the decision about birthdays was easy until now. That's why I'm fine with everything!!
    The calender now entered October 2015, so it will be pretty full. Of course, you're allowed to fill them in yourself.
    The calender will be updated on one-piece.com, so at those who want to decide, I would be glad if you can check the blank spaces and send your suggestions to me.

jpg
    --Page 6--
    reader: Hello Oda-sensei. Yesterday, I thought about which flowers would be fine to show my full gratefulness at Father's Day, I heard sunflowers are fine. I heard of it for the first time. Kyros is fighting Diamante in front Rebecca in a sunflower field. It couldn't have been in a cosmos [a flower that blooms in fall] or tulip field, right? Right, right?
    P.N. Three chestnuts
    Oda: Hee, I didn't even know about it myself (haha). In opposite of the typical carnations on Mother's Day, sunflowers!!
    Aren't they too big!? (Hahaha...) I heard an opinion about another flower, so it seems there're different opinions about flowers and their meaning. If you can connect "sunflower" with "father", I'm somehow happy.

reader: Oda-sa---n! I found a funny scene! It's in chapter 743 on page 18. When Sabo destroyed the ring in the colosseum, there's the scene about the spectators...in the panel with the "go-go-go" sound, if you look closer on the shielding of the gorilla, you can see "ri-ra", so go-go-go-ri-ra. A gorilla pun!!
    P.N. Kamiki-kun
    Oda: Well, so you really found it. I did forget about it completely, hahaha...

reader: I'm happy that Kyros defeated Diamante.
    Oda: I know right! It's a good feeling. That guy (Diamante) should have hit his head on Scarlett's tomb 10 more times. Nakajima Taichi-kun, thank you for the letter!!

1bcb1967ee
    --Page 7--
    reader: Oda-sensei! Hello. I think that Luffy's pose in his G4 form resembles that of the two devas. Is there a special meaning behind it? Next time, when I have a dispute with my dear, I want to use this pose, I think.
    P.N. Sanadacchi
    Oda: You're married, right? Instead of Luffy's G4, you should do a dogeza (bowing) like Fujitora, isn't it better for your body?
    Hahaha...Yes, it's the pose of the two devas! Well, I thought about ideas for power-ups from around the world, so the strong impression of the earlier Japan is what caught my attention. I want to see G4 in the anime and as a figure as soon as possible.

reader: Oda-sensei, I found something. In chapter 785, I found words like "Rikuousamada (It's King Riku-sama)" "janaino!? (It's not!?)" "ryoukai! (Understood!)" "ikinobiru!!(Survive!)" written on clothes of random citizens, so is it a fashion that Doflamingo took over from Fishman Island?
    P.N. A swordsman that can't change the stomach into a back
    Oda: You really found it, huh. It's a "Shirt to explain the circumstances". A brand created by talents, called "JKS" expanded from Fishman Island to Dressrosa. But I think there's more. Please, search for it. I recommend the "ATAMANOTOGATTAKO (child with a sharp mind)" series.

jpg
    --Page 8--
    reader: Oda-sensei...He, hello~! Bang! I, to be honest...I got the "I love Cora-san" sickness. Yes. Please tell me about his size, the food he likes and hates. I'm so worried about it, that I can't love.
    P.N. a loving virgin
    Oda: Oh, that's hard. I'll give you this recipe. Please, take your medicine. "size 293 cm" ; likes lettuce, cabbage, umeboshi; hates bread, pizza. Well, that's the most important.

reader: Hello Odacchi!! In chapter 785 (volume 78), the child that wears the bear shirt, it's that "Kuma"!!!
    P.N. Bartholomew Kuma, 12 years
    Oda: Yes, yeah. Let me explain you, haha..In the recent volume, in chapter 785, there was a woman who was looking for her child in all the chaos. What's special is that that child wears a bear shirt. Then in the second half, it was Fujitora who reunited mother and child. So if you look closer, it's not a bear, but a Kuma.

Well, everybody, now that we have cleared this, it's time to end the SBS for now while we ask mother and child: 1, 2 --- It's that "Kuma"!!!
    Yes, see you in the next volume~!! Please watch out for the movie information at the end of the chapter.

Calendario coi compleanni by Redon:

Edited by THE TENTH - 3/10/2015, 12:32

2.     +1   +1   -1

Pericolo della Rotta Maggiore

Group
    RolonoaZoriani

Status
    Il volume avrà 200 pagine quindi si chiuderà col 795

3.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    RolonoaZoriani

Status
    Cover:

4.     +1   +1   -1

Pericolo del Nuovo Mondo

Group
    Old Star

Status
    Paurosamente bella e spoiler!!
    Sembra davvero una fan art da quanto è studiata e atta ad esaltare... personalmente adoro ovviamente lo scontro tra i Marine (che tra l'altro così esasperato ed esaltato fa pensare parecchio su come andrà avanti ora), soprattutto perché finalmente è arrivata la conferma che il GA veste bianco!!!!!!
    Avevo il segreto terrore di qualche orrore cromatico, ma stavolta è andata pulitissima, ha anche il cappellino con la scritta a sfondo bianco invece che azzurro come era per Sengoku.

5.     +1   -1

Conosciuto nel Nuovo Mondo

Group

Status
    Proprio bella la copertina!

6. Rayleigh2610
        +1   -1

User deleted

quoto, cover davvero orgasmica :Q___

7.     +1   -1

Group
    RolonoaZoriani

Status
    Mesi cosi sembrano quasi uralre contro Rufy. XD

8.     +1   -1

Pirata Famoso

Group
    Supernove

Status
    Cover bellissima :) Effetto straordinario con Akainu, Doffy e Fujitora intorno a Rufy con Gatz in fondo che piange :D

9.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    RolonoaZoriani

Status
    Solo i Nani e Kyros giocattolo stonano un po.....

10.     +1   -1

Conosciuto nel Nuovo Mondo

Group

Status
    Che sia stata tra le migliori un po' mi sorprende ma va beh.

Per me ci sta, è carina, soprattutto per il Dofla che è maestoso come sempre, Sakazuki e Fujitora che uno di fronte all'altro scazzano tra di loro e poi Luffy in Gear4 (prima volta, ovviamente).
    Attorno a questi 4 personaggi si poteva gestire un po' meglio lo spazio, o mettendo meglio quelli che ci sono o mettendo altri personaggi.
    Ah si, tutta questa importanza a Gatz non gliel'avrei data xD

11.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    preview by shueisha

By Sandman
    CITAZIONE
    SBS

Strawhats' favorite dish to cook

Luffy: Raw meat on a plate
    Zoro: Sashimi
    Nami: Roasted duck meat with orange sauce
    Usopp: Fish and chips
    Chopper: Mixed juice
    Robin: Boiled dishes / paeja
    Franky: Barbeque
    Brook: Churrasco

Sanji is best at cooking seafood,but he basically cooks anything. Aside from Sanji, only Nami, Usopp and Robin can cook properly.

If Sanji gave "Parage Shot" to executive officers...
    2O6KHDb
    Higher rank devil fruit

tonton > kirokiro (questo conferma ufficialmente che machvise sia fruttato, con tanto di nome)
    hiehie > yukiyuki
    magumagu > meramera
    bukibuki > supasupa

note: Oda says a person with higher devil fruit isn't necessarily stronger than those who ate inferior devil fruits..

Oda: I don't care about my characters' birthdays at all...

Gear 4 is based on Nio statue.

About Rocinante

height: 293cm
    favorite food : lettuce, cabbage, umeboshi
    dislike food : bread, pizza
    VP5Ksjw

By Galaxy 9000

By redon (presumo siano calendari di compleanni)

Translation by Micchan212, OJ
    CITAZIONE
    --Page 1--
    reader: Hey...Odacchi...!! It's a story that hasn't anything to do with you...
    A moment ago in a side street of the direction of my right hand, did I just get to see papa in need, with him being weak!?
    Tatata--- (Running Odacchi!) ---Yay!!! \(^o^)/ A big wish~~~!
    The SBS begins * I did it!!! I could say it!
    by Ayataro
    Oda: -----? Strange~~~I don't see a papa in need anywhere...
    Aah!! The SBS already begins!!
    Damn,was I deceived? But it's okay!!
    A papa in need being weak and all, doesn't exist...!

reader: The "Nico" in Nico Robin...could it come from the fact that she has two big busts?
    by Hiromu
    Oda: No, that's not it.

reader: Hello, nice to meet you. It may comeout of sudden, but please teach me how to draw the shapely body
    of the female characters! Please, how you draw the busts, too. <3
    P.N. If there's no bread, isn't it good to eat roses
    Oda: Yes, hello. Time for the SBS drawing lesson. The proportions of a woman consist of three ○ and one x.->
    Please draw while thinking it through that way. Well, that's it. Bye.
    (If I draw this body permanently, I'll get letters of criticism by female readers, but it's good to live with
    a strong heart forward.)

--Page 2--
    reader: In volume 74, on page 39,there were some of Doflamingo's underlings standing and being very calm in an elevator.
    When I was a child, I was told be calm in an elevator, but are these underlings follow this rule, too?
    by Hiromu
    Oda: Hm, becoming calm. Why is it so? It's the interesting room (of air). If you poop, it's quite the biggest accident.

reader: Within the Strawhat crew, it's of course Sanji's food that's the best, but whose else is delicious as well?
    Firstly that, and what's each Strawhat's strong point in terms of cooking?
    P.N. It was me who made Kamakiri-ondori [kamakiri - mantis; ondori - cock]
    Oda: Good, I'll show you each's strong point in cooking.
    Luffy: raw meat on a plate; Zoro: Sashimi; Nami: chicken roast, orange sauce; Usopp: Fish&Chips
    Chopper: mixed juice; Robin: cooked things, paella; Franky: barbecue; Brook: churrasco, food
    Sanji is especially strong in cooking seafood, but well, he's generally good.
    He's also doing the upbringing, but if he has to let cook someone else, it's seriously Nami, Usopp and Robin who are doing th job.
    The other members are only cutting, frying, and mixing, to that degree.
    And, Nami's food is also for her nakamas liable to costs.

--Page 3--
    Oda: Play corner!! P.N. by Yucchan's papa, search the mistakes! Thank you very much! So, try to find 7 mistakes!
    The answer is on the bottom, but do puzzle while covering it.

--Page 4--
    reader: Odacchi!! It's so out of sudden, but give the top executives of the Donquixote Family, Trebol, Diamante and Pica,
    a cosmetic surgery shot by Sanji. I want to see all three being good-looking!!
    P.N. soft baka
    Oda: Yes ...

reader: The powers of the Donquixote executives in the Dressrosa arc..."ton ton -> kilo kilo" "beta beta -> doru doru"
    "buki buki -> supa supa" "pamu pamu -> bomu bomu", are they of a higher tier than those of the Baroque Works members?
    from Taoka S43
    Oda: Powers of a higher tier exist indeed, for now it's the following 4.
    ton ton > kilo kilo ; hie hie > yuki yuki ; magu magu > mera mera ; buki buki > supa supa
    And there're some more of the same sort, and such that are rather doubtful, but it's also a question of
    who is using the fruit and how. And the strength of a fruit doesn't equal the strength of the character.
    You can never know which fight will occur, and how it ends.

--Page 5--
    reader: Odacchi!! Hello. w The birthday of Hiluluk (the doctor), could it be made this way:
    January [1 be read 'hi', like in Hiluluk], 4+8 = 12, so January 12...how's that?
    P.N. ha-P haru ka
    Oda: Now Hiluluk!? But you ne, if you decide it that easily...it's good!! ^^b Yes, it's decided.

Now mina-san, please listen for a moment! The SKCMK corner~~!!
    When it comes to birthdays, everyone of you decides about it quite freely, huh? That's not bad, but I'm honest,
    it really doesn't matter with the birthdays (upps, I did say it...).
    But, let's come down for a moment, I have responsibly searched for all the decided birthdays until now,
    so you can find the "birthday calender" at the end of this volume. Please take a look (p. 190).
    I really did it...Before I got this letter. "There's no character with the same birthday as mine". And so on.
    That's why I say, let's complete the calender!!
    You tell me the character who should have your own birthday. Let's do it so that everyone gets a chance.
    I don't check it!! Everyone fills in the blank spaces how he/she pleases, and propose a birthday for each character.
    I guess the decision about birthdays was easy until now. That's why I'm fine with everything!!
    The calender now entered October 2015, so it will be pretty full. Of course, you're allowed to fill them in yourself.
    The calender will be updated on one-piece.com, so at those who want to decide, I would be glad if you can check the blank
    spaces and send your suggestions to me.

--Page 6--
    reader: Hello Oda-sensei. Yesterday, I thought about which flowers would be fine to show my full gratefulness at Father's Day,
    I heard sunflowers are fine. I heard of it for the first time. Kyros is fighting Diamante in front Rebecca in a sunflower field.
    It couldn't have been in a cosmos [a flower that blooms in fall] or tulip field, right? Right, right?
    P.N. Three chestnuts
    Oda: Hee, I didn't even know about it myself (haha). In opposite of the typical carnations on Mother's Day, sunflowers!!
    Aren't they too big!? (Hahaha...) I heard an opinion about another flower, so it seems there're different opinions about flowers
    and their meaning. If you can connect "sunflower" with "father", I'm somehow happy.

reader: Oda-sa---n! I found a funny scene! It's in chapter 743 on page 18. When Sabo destroyed the ring in the colosseum,
    there's the scene about the spectators...in the panel with the "go-go-go" sound, if you look closer on the shielding of
    the gorilla, you can see "ri-ra", so go-go-go-ri-ra. A gorilla pun!!
    P.N. Kamiki-kun
    Oda: Well, so you really found it. I did forget about it completely, hahaha...

reader: I'm happy that Kyros defeated Diamante.
    Oda: I know right! It's a good feeling. That guy (Diamante) should have hit his head on Scarlett's tomb 10 more times.
    Nakajima Taichi-kun, thank you for the letter!!

--Page 7--
    reader: Oda-sensei! Hello. I think that Luffy's pose in his G4 form resembles that of the two devas. Is there a special
    meaning behind it? Next time, when I have a dispute with my dear, I want to use this pose, I think.
    P.N. Sanadacchi
    Oda: You're married, right? Instead of Luffy's G4, you should do a dogeza (bowing) like Fujitora, isn't it better for your body?
    Hahaha...Yes, it's the pose of the two devas! Well, I thought about ideas for power-ups from around the world, so the strong impression
    of the earlier Japan is what caught my attention. I want to see G4 in the anime and as a figure as soon as possible.

reader: Oda-sensei, I found something. In chapter 785, I found words like "Rikuousamada (It's King Riku-sama)"
    "janaino!? (It's not!?)" "ryoukai! (Understood!)" "ikinobiru!!(Survive!)" written on clothes of random citizens, so is it a
    fashion that Doflamingo took over from Fishman Island?
    P.N. A swordsman that can't change the stomach into a back
    Oda: You really found it, huh. It's a "Shirt to explain the circumstances". A brand created by talents, called "JKS" expanded from
    Fishman Island to Dressrosa. But I think there's more. Please, search for it. I recommend the "ATAMANOTOGATTAKO (child with a sharp mind)" series.

--Page 8--
    reader: Oda-sensei...He, hello~! Bang! I, to be honest...I got the "I love Cora-san" sickness. Yes. Please tell me about
    his size, the food he likes and hates. I'm so worried about it, that I can't love.
    P.N. a loving virgin
    Oda: Oh, that's hard. I'll give you this recipe. Please, take your medicine. "size 293 cm" ; likes lettuce, cabbage, umeboshi ;
    hates bread, pizza. Well, that's the most important.

reader: Hello Odacchi!! In chapter 785 (volume 78), the child that wears the bear shirt, it's that "Kuma"!!!
    P.N. Bartholomew Kuma, 12 years
    Oda: Yes, yeah. Let me explain you, haha..In the recent volume, in chapter 785, there was a woman who was looking for her child
    in all the chaos. What's special is that that child wears a bear shirt. Then in the second half, it was Fujitora who reunited mother
    and child. So if you look closer, it's not a bear, but a Kuma.

Well, everybody, now that we have cleared this, it's time to end the SBS for now while we ask mother and child:
    1, 2 --- It's that "Kuma"!!!
    Yes, see you in the next volume~!! Please watch out for the movie information at the end of the chapter.

12.     +1   -1

Pirata Famoso

Group
    Supernove

Status
    Grazie Dani per le novità.
    Si potrebbero mettere ad inizio topic? così pubblico il topic su FB

13.     +1   -1

Group
    RolonoaZoriani

Status
    Questa ide delle classi dei frutti era abbastanza prevedibile.....

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Imperatori

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (fabio.p90 @ 3/10/2015, 09:23) 
    Grazie Dani per le novità.
    Si potrebbero mettere ad inizio topic? così pubblico il topic su FB

Fatto ;)

Le 7 differenze sono:
    - La bocca di Chopper
    - L'elsa di Law più corta/lunga
    - La sigaretta di Sanji
    - Il pizzetto di Sanji
    - Il risvolto dei pantaloni di Sanji
    - La maniglia della porta
    - La cornice della porta

Non ho resistito, colpa delle troppe Settimane Enigmistiche :sasa: